This is a great recipe for the summer when you have a lot of extra tomatoes. The recipe is also very light and you can adjust the spices for your taste.
1. Thinly slice a tomato and then cut each slice into four section
2. Place tomato on a plate and sprinkle lightly with garlic powder and salt
3. Chopped up fresh basil and sprinkle across the tomatoes
4. Take the ball of fresh mozzarella and cut approximately half into small, thin slices and place on top of tomatoes
5. Use a very small amount of balsamic vinegar & olive oil on top